Real Estate AGENCY MANAGER – Chennai, india
Title: Agency Manager
Client: U.A.E based Developer
Location : Chennai (Must have worked in Chennai for at least 2 years )
Salary : Open
Benefits : Excellent commissions
- Note : Candidate must be from Chennai (local candidates only), with builder / real estate background with 4-10 years of real estate experience.
Must have worked with any of the top 20 builders in India.
Agency Manager will register and develop relationship with Real Estate Brokers /Agents within India to promote the sales of properties in Dubai . The responsibilities are as mentioned below.
- Ensure the Agency Department services supports the overall corporate objective of the company
- Plan, implement and manage the operating and capital budgets for the department
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing Real Estate Agencies
- Increase the numbers of Agents listed within the Agency Department
- Promote staff development through training, career planning. Conduct training sessions to discuss sales techniques, ethics and methods of maintaining agencies.
- Develop and Creating Management Report pertaining to the department
- Liaising with Marketing Department in arranging brokerage events
- Having weekly meetings with the team to understand the business status and advising them on improvements;
- 4-10 years of experience in Indian Real Estate Market .Must have worked as Sales Manager in the last two years .
- Ideal candidate will be having experience of working with dealing with Brokerage / Real Estate firms or developer experience.
- Education : Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to anticipate project / Sales needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work occasionally during evenings/ weekends
- Enthusiastic professional who is hands on and pro-active.
If you have done the exact job responsibilities mentioned above for the last 2 years consistently in India then please forward the copy of your CV to call MariaATmacgroup.me
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role .