Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Designer Bridal Boutique – Dubai,U.A.E
Salary: 7000 to 8000 ++ High Commissions + Benefits
Benefits : Medical Insurance + Annual ticket after completion of 2 years
Work Hours : Friday Off + Half day off during a weekday. 10:00am to 8:00PM.
CVs To : Maria@macgroup.me
Note: Due to business reasons, hiring manager prefers 26 to 40 years old Female Arabic Speakers (Syrians/Tunisians/Moroccans )
- Effectively qualify the customer to creating a firm understanding for their taste in dress design requirements.
- Presenting and showcasing the most suitable dresses according to customer budget and design requirements.
- Presenting collections from designer sketches look book.
- Discuss design options with the customer and offer knowledgeable advice to customers.
- Keeping track of customer prova/fitting dates and ensure prior notice and preparations with the production team are made.
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for payments, follow-ups and dress delivery.
- Coordination of all required accessories arrangements upon dress delivery.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Working on excel and outlook, and preparing necessary documentation and reports as needed
- Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Organized and responsible.
- Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
- Due to the nature of the business, the hiring manager prefer female Arabic speakers from Syria/Lebanon
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high-end fashion retail brand.
- Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge.
- Fluent in Arabic and Strong English.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have experience dealing with GCC nationals
- Need candidate to understand the walk in customers, and guide them with the right dresses, and right prices, and should possess strong selling skills
*Company management reserves the right to amend the stated job description at any time to align with the business requirements