- Sound experience in Detail Drawings,
- Fit-Out Contractor experience (3 years minimum)
- Demonstrated CAD Proficiency
- Able to lead a team of CAD detailers
- Responds to RFI
- Space planning & design implementation abilities
- Time management
- Participate in selection of architectural finishes, interior furnishings, fabrics, lighting and other building specifications.
- Research and understand different materials, products and systems that accomplish the design goals of the project.
- Produce detailed floor plans, elevations, details and shop drawings.
- Prepare design, finish, and furniture alternates and recommendations.
- Work and coordinate with project architects, managers, other designers and consultants, vendors, and regulatory agencies through all phases of a project’s design and construction to ensure the project and design objectives are met.
- Communicate with and manage client expectations in all aspects, including design, budget, and schedule.
Capabilities and Credentials:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Interior Design or related degree at an accredited institution.
- CAD experience preferred and proficiency of SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others. Also, the ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
- Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, punctual, and organized
- Resilient and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure whilst responding to challenging new ideas and inputs
- If you have handled similar responsibilities then please forward the copy of your CV to MariaATmacgroup.me Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role
- Please include work samples with your resume