- Perform interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents.
- Provide design support for completion and execution of design projects.
- generate program documents.
- Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications.
- Provide project team coordination for the plans, specifications and materials.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and samples.
- Prepare Material Boards as required
- Assist in team communication and consultant coordination.
- 3+ years of experience, licensed or pursuing license in interior design or architecture.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Well rounded experience in FF&E specification, as well as construction documentation and construction administration.
- Experience in Furniture Specification and bidding analysis – knowledge of SPEXX Software would also be an asset.
- Resilient and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure whilst responding to challenging new ideas and inputs
- If you have handled similar responsibilities then please forward the copy of your CV to MariaATmacgroup.me Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role
- Please include work samples with your resume