Position: IBM ESB Middleware Technical Consultant
Location : Dubai,U.A.E
Duration : 4- 6 Months contract
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to limited time/resources.
- Bachelor degree in computer related field required or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the skills necessary to perform the essential function of the job
- At least 5-7 years of directly related IT experience
- Advanced analytical and technical design skills
- Experience with enterprise service bus (ESB) software and architecture
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have very strong experience and working knowledge of different integration architecture style and different communication protocols
- Should have very strong working and implementation experience of IBM ESB middleware
- Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using the ESB middleware
- Ability to configure data transfer tools (eg. The Ariba Data Transfer Tool) using an HTML form-based file upload to transfer data files to the cloud based applications like Ariba procurement
- Ability to map data between On premise backend ERP systems and third party cloud solutions like Ariba solutions
- Experience developing/implementing SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Extensive experience in developing solutions utilizing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Sound understanding of synchronous, asynchronous messaging patterns, developing common reusable ESB artefacts
- Designing, developing, testing, debugging & deploying message flows using webservices, Java methods, ESQL, & other languages, stored procedures, graphical mapping tools, & pattern features
Additional Desired Skills
Experience in integrating Ariba Procure to Pay module with backend Oracle ERP system.
If you have handled similar responsibilities then please forward the copy of your CV to KhalidATmacgroup.me Please refrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role.