Position: F&B OPERATIONS MANAGER
Salary : AED 18K++ U.A.E Mandatory Benefits .
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to limited time/resources. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Due to the nature of the business , hiring manager prefers candidates from Europe/South Africa with years of F&B Operations Management experience in U.A.E .
Purpose of the role:
The F&B Operations Manager is responsible to manage the logistics of opening and running restaurants. S/he will also be responsible for supervising and providing direction to the handled team and perform responsibilities as directed by the brand, the business or assigned by the management in addition to supporting the retail line of products, third party productions and catering events.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Business Activities
- Utilize local knowledge in order to advise, assist and secure appropriate restaurant locations to predict trends that may be relevant to the restaurants success.
- Complete the different tasks and projects delegated by the Managing Director i.e. support management in setting up new outlets and ensure timely delivery of milestones
- Analyze and manage financial results of the units to ensure maximum profits are balanced with customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
- Constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained.
- Take responsibility for maintaining and helping enforce the agreed brand standards for each unit by conducting and managing audits.
- Continuously liaise with the management team to advice of relevant information in regards to restaurant development.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new ideas and strategies, working closely with the franchise owner.
- Have an active interest in latest trends in food nutrition for our target audience.
- Ensure that all restaurants are inspected at regular intervals to ensure company standards are being maintained.
- Have sound knowledge of the Franchise Operations Manual.
- Inspect the overall operation of the restaurants as per company’s instruction, including but not limited to rotation, preparation, distribution and bookkeeping.
- Responsible for the overall implementation of all Company policies and procedures.
- Prepare forecasts and reach desired revenues for all responsible outlets.
- Regularly review customer feedback and identify areas of improvements for a better service delivery
- People Management and Administration
- Assign responsibilities for specified work; ensures that the team is performing.
- Ensure that all restaurants are organized and that duties within each area of the restaurants from back of house to front of house are being performed to the highest standard and in keeping with company policy.
- Champion a training culture within the team to ensure succession planning, and a culture that exceeds the very best that the industry has to offer.
- Partner with HR in the recruitment process of proficient and talented staff for the department.
- Provide constant leadership, counseling, advice and feedback to peers.
- Create a high level of moral within the teams; be committed to developing a good working relationship with all departments.
- Provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.
- Maintain effective communication and positive associate relations by ensuring all associate activities are performed in a timely and professional manner, to include hiring, training, performance reviews, progressive discipline, resolving associate relations issues and managing incentive programs
- Maintain close, professional, effective links with all suppliers and contractors. Ensure that suppliers deliver to state agreements and that best practices are followed.
- Develop and monitor annual KPI’s to all restaurant managers
- Finance, Budget and Procurement
- Monitor / audit invoices, cash flow, and expenditure and analyze stock and sales, highlighting and acting upon any anomalies.
- Ensure that Restaurant managers work on an efficient Rota management system whereby restaurants are staffed appropriately and staff budget is utilized effectively.
- Ensure that restaurant managers maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to customer demands.
- Develop and consolidate annual financial plan for top-line targets and budget for different costs and any other target
- Consolidate all restaurants reports for sales, food control, staff control and/or any other relevant area
- Food Hygiene, Safety and Sanitation
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, local laws, and ordinances.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Professional Requirements:
- Premium restaurant operations management experience of minimum 5-7 years, ideally from fast food restaurant, with full knowledge of restaurant operations.
- UAE experience of at least 3-5 years is an advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree/equivalent in food and beverage, hotel or restaurant management is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
- Excellent grooming/appearance at all times
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Good MS Office skills
- Team work oriented highly
- Motivated and great at motivating staff
- Sociable with an open personality that fits with the brand image
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand
- Analytical problem-solving
- If you have handled similar responsibilities then please forward the copy of your CV to KhalidATmacgroup.me Please refrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role.