Position: Head of E-Commerce (B2B)
Location : Dubai
Web Type: A to Z products in Property Sector
Client: Stealth Mode Start-up backed by a Major Group in U.A.E
Years of Experience: Must have 10-20 Years of technical experience managing /implementing similar E-Commerce project
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
We are searching for an experienced Head of E-Commerce (B2B) for a well-established group in Dubai.
It’s a start-up backed by one of the leading groups in Dubai
We are looking for a candidate who has proven experience in successfully building, launching and operating an e-commerce site. The ideal candidate will be heading a team the includes support staff, IT staff, procurement team and the Marketing team.
As Head of E-Commerce you will be responsible for the following:
– Develop the E-Commerce website
– Develop the E-Commerce strategy for the company moving forward.
– Develop the strategy alongside the marketing team to drive traffic to the website
– Develop promotional campaigns
– Responsible for a team of copywriters, designers and photographers
– Work alongside the technical team to improve the E-Commerce platform
– Grow the channel through an e-commerce strategy that takes into account market and customer strategies
– Own and drive the P&L for the e-commerce channel
– Lead and inspire a team of e-commerce account managers
-Manage key stakeholders to drive the e-commerce agenda internally
-People management experience
-Commercial experience / P&L management
-Experience of working for / supplying to online retailers
-Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
– Strong experience in management level in an E-Commerce setting for years
– Solid background in sales, marketing and operations.
– Experience managing online marketing campaigns, social media and SEO
If you’re interested in this Head of E-Commerce (B2B ) job, please forward the copy of your CV to call JimmyATmacgroup.me
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role .