Salary : AED 4-7K
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will be giving higher preference to candidates who have dealt more with clients from India/ Egypt/Philippines/Sudan.
- Taking x-ray images of the patients and developing the films to reveal their skeletal or bone structures for diagnosis
- Conserving compliance with the governmental protocols and ensuring the safety of patients and employees by using protective instruments and exercising safety measures
- Controlling the x-ray video display and making sure that the picture quality is upto the mark by making appropriate contrast and density adjustments
- Stabilizing the patients and ensuring preparedness by educating them about the entire procedure, appropriately positioning them on the examining table, and covering them with protective clothing
- Representing latest techniques, equipment, and procedures to educate the staff about them
- Studying the x-rays, computerized specimens, and video tapes to create a detailed report of the findings and present them to the physicians
- Arranging timely servicing of the radiographic equipment and making minor repairs
- Sometimes, assisting the surgeons to conduct special vascular and angiography procedures
- Evaluating the dimension of the area to be radiographed
- Making copies of the x-rays and keeping a precise record of the patients who have undergone the imaging procedure
- Coordinating the work schedules and purchase of the required instruments
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 14 days please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.