Title: Creative Brand Manager
Salary : Upto AED 25K + Benefits
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Purpose: This position is to manage re-branding of the entire group which would eventually manage the Central Graphic Design team .
- Lead the corporate brand strategy across all business units, to ensure creative consistency in implementation, communications and positioning
- Lead the design and redesign of computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and all other forms of visual communication, across business units .
- Aid in strategizing all campaign creative concepts
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the company
- Complete the project work within the timeline and estimated budget
- Oversee that new techniques and processes are used to provide best quality designs
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
- Constantly monitor what competitors are doing creatively, to ensure the group stay ahead in this area
- Supervise and lead the graphic design team; advise on photography and videography
- Delegate job responsibilities among junior team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline
- Effectively plan and manage campaign traffic coming into and out of the design studio
- Train and mentor junior designers and entry-level entrants
- Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adept them according to the objectives of the project.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related discipline
- 5 years experience with in-house graphic team or agency
- Strong technical design skills and proficiency in key design-based software including: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are a must
- Experience in digital communications, knowledge of html5 coding is desired
- Experience in conceptualizing, launching and managing 360 campaigns
- Branding and graphic design lead experience including expertise in corporate art and graphic design of print and digital products
- Experience across multiple creative mediums
- Demonstrable experience and ability to organize and manage multiple projects and successful project delivery
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and motivate others both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Strong attention to detail and good work ethic
- Experience of people management and ability to deliver operational requirements of a given function.
- Highly creative, proactive and forward-thinking
- An ability to interpret the group’s brand and values to create campaigns
- Skilled at planning for success, innovating, building effective strategic relationships and delivering
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent written English language skills
- Must be an Arabic speaker
- Positive “can do” attitude and willingness to support others where needed
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends, if required
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to ResumeATmacgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.