Position: Finance Manager
Location : Dubai
Sector : F&B
Salary: AED 15,000 ++
Other Benefits: Medical Insurance + Annual Airfare for self
Job Type: Full-time
Education: C.A/ICWA/Master Degree in Commerce or Accounting/Equivalent
Note: Hindi Speakers with strong 1-2 years of GCC experience
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will give higher preference to candidates who can understand HIndi and who has 2+ years of U.A.E experience in the similar role.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing systems, policies and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Directs the financial strategy, planning and forecasts, conferring with the top management, department heads and concepts.
- Plan, organize, and direct financial and management control functions.
- Take overall accountability for the effective delivery of the monthly and annual financial reports;
- Analyze the food and beverage cost.
- Ensure that financial information is accurate, timely and represents a true and fair view of the financial performance and condition of the company to the management.
- Direct and implement projects for the development and maintenance of the company’s financial systems;
- Supervise relations and negotiations between the company and relevant financial institutions;
- Provides final review and resolution on any audit questions raised by external auditors;
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances.
- Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- To develop and control a centralized accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed.
- Recommend changes that will improve the company’s financial performance and financial controls.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the organization’s finance staff through establishment of performance goals, allocation of resources and ensure that they have an understanding of the vision and strategy and their part in its achievement;
- Provide guidance and development to assigned staff and encourage individual development.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.