Tile: Asst. Production Manager
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
We are looking for a Asst. Production Manager who has experience is Structural Steel fabrication Industry preferably in UAE or GCC / India. Our requirement is for one year only, further extension will be decided and communicated to employee on later stage.
Job description .
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Develop and track improvement in reduction of planned daily hours.
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
- Ensure that materials are delivered as per schedule.
- Working out the human and material resources needed.
- Drafting a timescale for the job.
- Setting the quality standards.
- Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Monitoring product standards .
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change Management process and best practices.
- Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates.
- Preparing workers leave plans.
- The entire responsibilities(organizing & supervising) of the yard including maintenance of machines, Production, Planning & Delivery.
- Offer technical training & motivate the subordinates.
- Identify Idle man hours and areas to improve.
- Strict control of the company protocol.
- Develop the policy for the effective management.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.