Title: SALES COORDINATOR (Arabic)
Salary: AED 5,000/Month + Performance based incentives
Additional Benefits: Medical & Annual Airfare for self
Experience : Sales Executive/Business Development/Telesales: 1 year
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Purpose of the role:
A dedicated Sales Coordinator where he will be focusing on generating sales and creating brand awareness via follow-up on leads and cold calling potential clients. The overall goal of the Sales Coordinator will be to help meet sales goals and monthly targets as provided. In addition, the Sales Coordinator will also assist the Operations Coordinator with client concerns, customer service needs and follow-ups as required. The Sales Coordinator will be reporting to the Business Manager and will work directly with the Operations Coordinator.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Contact new leads daily to convert into sales to meet set targets.
- Nurture, manage and generate new leads.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing clients via follow up.
- Setting up daily calls with potential leads.
- Work with the team and marketing to help organize trade events, and attend events with partners to help boost sales when required.
- Identify, approach and manage brand ambassadors with the help of the Team.
- Present daily/weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Assist the Operations coordinator to process sales, follow up on leads and address customer concerns as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with MS Office knowledge
- At least 2 years’ of experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
- Proven working experience as a Sales Executive, Business Development or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive and driven, self-starter
- Interest in fitness and sports nutrition an asset
- Market knowledge with negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Time management and planning skills
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.