Title: Erection Superintendent
Location: Dubai. U.A.E
Salary: Market standard
We’re looking for a reliable U.A.E experienced Erection Superintendent who has experience in handling erection activities at site.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Must have 10 Years erection experience.
- Good language – English/ Hindi.
- Computer knowledge – Make basic excel plans,.
- Must be a Mechanical Engineer
- Proactive / Energetic / good Personality / Confident person – for motivating people and presenting to client.
- Responsible for day to day erection activities, QA/QC and must ensure that all HSE requirements are met with.
- Ensure that all necessary resources are made available in co-ordination with the Head office. – Maintaining productivity at site.
- Responsible to ensure that the safe working methods and practices are implemented for all employees under in site and must make sure that sufficient equipment are made available and properly maintained to carry out the operational activities safely.
- Must ensure all necessary forms and registers are maintained.
- Monitor the site erection activities and responsible to co-ordinate with all concerned Depts. within the Project Organization and the Head Office.
- Responsible for all site works , work distribution, monitoring and productivity of site engineers, supervisors, erection crews, equipment’s.
- Review daily work reports and ensure productivity and report and identify reasons for shortfalls.
- Must ensure that the handover of steel works are in accordance with the specifications of the Project.
- Maintain overall discipline of Labour force as per the Labour Law of the Land.
- Ensure that the site management team is conversant with the safety plan and are aware of appropriate safety precautions.
- Must acquaint themselves with the hazards arising from the operations or from substances used in those operational activities and convey these findings to the employees and the general public, whenever necessary.
- Must make themselves aware of existing regulations, codes of practices and safety plan, which relate to the operations at any time, and consult with the safety superior.
- Coordination with client team.
- Capable of making lifting plans, assessing safety of work procedure and workers.
- Prepare written daily plans for each crew – considering material and work front at site – to provide work daily work targets.
- Coordination with factory for material, timely and proactive coordination to prevent idling of workers at site.
- Coordination with subcontractor erection team and provide guidance for work.
- Ensure subcontractors work procedures are safe and follow approved method statements.
- Only qualified labor is employed – employee skill assessment prior to deployment.
- Take part in daily briefings. Motivate employees and conduct tool box for safety and quality awareness – periodically.
- Take part in client weekly progress meeting .
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.