Title: HR Officer (Payroll &Administration)
Salary: 3.5-4K + Accommodation + Transportation + Medical benefits
Note:Must have managed Hindi speaking laborers in the past. Accommodation provided will be within the labour camp.
- Time keeping
- Payment Processing
- Data updation of employees.
- Bill / Job Charge verification
- Visa Formalities
- Conflict Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for daily uploading of attendance
- Ensure of entries of all leave/OD/Tour application sanctioned the same day
- Responsible for updating and recording of attendance of all on roll employees
- Responsible for plant recruitment for operator & officer level
- Responsible for entries of all the deductions and calculation of arrears before preparing the salary for the month
- Responsible for salary processing and prepare the salary sheet and ensure for sending the sheet to accounts department
- Responsible for processing the apprentice’s salary, OT & RR at given time.
- Responsible for updating of complete data of the employees at the time of joining, and as and when required
- Checking the Job work sheet coming from the various departments
- Check the purchase order along with the bills
- Send the Job Verification Bills to the store department for further processing.
- Coordinating with the PRO for required documentation for visa processing on the day of joining.
- Ensuring appropriate follow up for visa related formalities in liaison with the company PRO
- Up keeping of all visa documents& allied things in the employee file
- Processing and clearance of bills
- Maintaining the stocks of required essentials
- Display of daily birthdays
- Co-ordination in employee engagement& other events
- Ensuring the maintenance of company camp, villa & guest house accommodation and managing the requirements as and when required.
- Managing the drivers & their schedules
- Able to keep composed in ambiguous situations, think clearly, understands the point of conflict and make one available for resolving the situation maintaining a professional approach.
- Able to develop working understanding with key stakeholders and deliver as per the line of expectation
Internal interactions across functions in Division
External Interactions– (Outside the Organization)
External interactions with JAZFA, MOLetc
- SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications, Relevant Experience & Relevant Industry Experience:
Technical and Behavioural Skills
- Understanding of payroll processes and legislation
- Advanced MS Office skills (i.e., Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to generate creative/innovative solution in work solutions
- Ability to demonstrate customer service orientation both for external and internal customers
- Ability to foster team work ( Functional and CFT) at a systemic level in the organization
- Display sense of accountability and ownership of work and go beyond to achieve desired result
- Ability to tackle problem by using logical, systematic and sequential approach
- Ability to anticipate change and adapt to the changing circumstances and with a broad range of people and groups
- Able to communicate and articulate key points in clear and concise manner
- Able to participate in new learning opportunities with enthusiasm and see new emerging developments as an opportunity for personal growth
- Ability to ensure achieving standards of excellence and results for the organization by timely , planning and accomplishing with zeal
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.