Sales Engineer – Structural Steel
Salary: Depends on Individuals
We require Sales Engineer with experience in Structural Steel Industry only. Basically he should be a mechanical engineer with minimum 10 years of experience.
- Developing business plans & sales strategies for the market, action plans based on sales leads & prospects and including marketing plans to attain organizational objectives.
- Maintaining supplier relationship, identifying new markets and formulating strategic planning, marketing planning to ensure deeper market penetration.
- Represent Company, participate in tender bids, submit and negotiate tenders, finalize and close contracts.
- Represent and introduce the Company to prospective clients and consultants.
- Obtain information from market and other sources for Projects and facilities planned to be developed by clients or consultants, with emphasis on the contract details of decision – makers.
- Organize to obtain all relevant commercial, technical details and specifications pertaining to the Projects.
- Organize to prepare preliminary design sketches in co-ordination with Engineering Department and prepare preliminary BOQ and estimate.
- Organize to follow-up vigorously with clients or consultants for providing technical and commercial clarifications, as may be required.
- Follow-up vigorously for negotiations and re-submission of technical clarifications and revised bids, and achieve finalization for signing contracts.
- Advise the concerned Departments to prepare Contract Documents and other technical submission through other team members.
- Organize to hand -over season’s greetings and pleasantries for and on behalf of the company to pre- selected clients, consultants and their representatives.
- Organize to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Updating customers and dealers on delivery details and handling & resolving customers’ queries.
- Interfacing and co –ordinating with various clients for understanding customer requirements and market dynamics, providing customized solutions ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Regular contracts with related department of the customer are formed in order to ensure the execution of co –operation.
- Any other duties assigned by the Reporting Authority from time to time.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.