Position – Sitecore Developer
Location – Dubai
Contact – Resume@macgroup.me
Start Date: March 2018
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this specific role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Maintain the existing Sitecore v9 sites – at the time of joining, these will be 3• Create documentation for the code and functionality you develop
• Proactively identify and provide solutions to issues and problems in Sitecore• Take functional requirements and turn them into recommendations on how to implement, use, and maintain those websites
• Be responsible for personalization setups and A/B testing on sales campaigns• Work in close collaboration with the marketing team to identify and architect the best possible solutions
Qualifications, Experiences, SkillsMinimum Education Requirements
• Graduate Computer Science Minimum Experience Requirements:
• At least 3 years of Sitecore experience, where the last year has been on at least Sitecore 7.5 or preferable up till version 9
.• At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET.
• Experience with Sitecore SXA
• Experience with personalization components• Experience with Sitecore MVC development
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with IIS configuration and set up
• At least a Sitecore 7 WND certification• Ability to configure a whole Sitecore solution, including configuring OS environments that will host the solutionJob-specific Skills/Complexity: • Maintain existing Sitecore v9 sites – at the time of joining, these will be 3.• Create documentation for the code and functionality you develop.•
Proactively identify and provide solutions to issues and problems in Sitecore.• Take functional requirements and turn them into recommendations on how to implement, use, and maintain those websites.• Be responsible for personalization setups and A/B testing on sales campaigns• Work in close collaboration with the marketing team to identify and architect the best possible solutions.• Experience with Sitecore DMS (- not required but a great plus)• Experience with Solr and Sitecore search customizations (- not required but a great plus)• Experience with other CMS systems (- not required but a great plus)• Experience working in Asana (- not required but a great plus)Behavioral Competencies: • Experience working in a multi-cultural team• Structured, detail-oriented and accurate• Ability to focus under sometimes stressful situations with intense deadlines. • Proactive and committed delivering top results• Up to date with the latest technology and a passion for the digital field.• Experience in the real estate market is a plus but not mandatory
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.