CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Salary:Upto AED 15K + Commissions (Depending on Experience)
- Provide primary and continuing medical care for clients
- Perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Refer patients to hospital clinics for further assessment or treatment
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Work as part of a team alongside other healthcare professionals, to discuss care options for clients and help clients to take responsibility for their own health.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments to patients and parents or guardians.
- MBBS + MOH Eligibility Letter or DHA/HAAD with 6 Months U.A.E experience
- At least 3 years relevant experience as a General Practitioner
- Professional, client-oriented, well organized
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*