Title: Accounts Payable Executive
Salaru : Upto AED 5K
Domain: Retail Sector
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Due to a resource requirement within the Accounts team, we are offering an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced and exciting company. We are looking for an Accounts Payable executive to join a lively and friendly team, their role will involve managing some of our top suppliers and making sure that they are reconciled on a weekly basis. The candidate needs to work well within a sociable environment.
You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the Accounts Payable Team.
What you’ll be doing
- Reconciling large supplier accounts to statements
- Liaising directly with suppliers to resolve queries and making sure that the supplier reconciliations are as clear as possible
- Creating payments runs for your top suppliers and applying down any relevant credit notes
- Assisting with process improvements and training/supporting junior staff
- Liaising with purchasing & customer service departments to improve process
- Supporting managers with daily tasks and working to a high standard
What we need from you
- A background in Accounts Payable
- Excellent attention to detail, together with a willingness to get into detail to develop properly thought through solutions.
- Experience with ERP systems preferable .
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm.
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills and an ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure and capable of managing numerous work streams simultaneously.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.