Title: Sr. Accountant (Retail)
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Managing Day to day operations related to Agents including collection, receivables and order dispatches.
- Handle daily operations related with Sales orders.
- Manage and control over daily orders dispatched against payments and collection.
- Calculate and book monthly Agents and Dealers commissions.
- Manage invoicing for agents, collections, credit notes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly confirmations with Sales team and Vendors.
- Manage credit limits and credit facilities for agents.
- Reconcile AR sub ledger versus GL Balance.
- Do monthly balance confirmations
- Good level of negotiation & communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in accounting principles.
- Excellent command of written & oral English language.
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills.
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.