Location: Abu Dhabi
- Skills: Must have experience ealing with customers in both Arabic and English, excellent writing and typing skills, knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook are essential, knowledge of handling Social Media ads, translations, etc. is important. Selling skills are necessary as she will sell memberships, packages, retail, etc to clients.
- Previous Experience: Ideally she must have worked the UAE hospitality sector or other related industry. Flexibility in timings is of paramount importance.
- Education: College/University attested degree
- Location: any
- Must be presentable and professional). Salary will depend on experience.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.