Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Upto AED 17K
Benefits: Free meals + Medical Benefits + Air fare + 1 Month annual holidays.
Job Type: Full-time (Sunday to Thursday)
UAE Driving License(Preferable, but not essential)
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Due to the nature of the client-pool, hiring manager prefers candidates with European market experience.
The Marketing Manager provides project management and administrative support, assists with marketing operations and sales support as assigned by the Marketing Team. Works independently on special projects according to agreed timelines and special requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute all aspects of Marketing and Communications, Branding, Advertising and Promotions for the brand.
- Conceptualize and design multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with the agencies, external suppliers & in house graphic designers for the implementation of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns.
- Assist in development and distribution of marketing collaterals.
- Organize and coordinate launches, road shows and events.
- Provide data& ROI analytics related to marketing campaigns for management review.
- Work with the operations team on the execution of marketing plans and sales promotions.
- Create Marketing Budgets and adhere to financial guidelines.
- Create timeline for when things need to be ordered, submitted, completed, etc.
- Communicate regularly with franchisees to understand their marketing needs then guide them in the planning and execution of marketing campaign & promotions.
- Maintain and enrich all external perceptions of the brand.
- Identify trends and insights, an optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal terms to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelors/ Diploma in Marketing/ Marketing Communications or related discipline.
- At least 5 to 7 years of related marketing experience in the Food/ Beverage Industry.
- Matured, well-organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, with high level of initiative.
- Have experience in dealing with external agencies.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment.
- Able to give clear briefs.
- Demonstrates extreme attention to detail.
- A person who takes initiative and identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.