Title: Division Head – Automatic Bakery
Location: Abu Dhabi
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
- More than 8 years of experience in as Manager in a similar set-up
- Must have experience in Production and Business Development.
- Implementing profitable business strategies both in sales as well as production departments. Drive production, sales growth & profitability across bakery product categories through shopper focused solutions across range, space management, pricing & promotions for Bakery Products. Support & develop Vision through all the business markets
- Develop business strategy to increase sales volumes which is essential to absorb the fixed costs. Strategy to focus on retail and wholesale business with a special focus on intercompany business Develop the bakery Strategy to be acceptable for consumers need. Effective cross functional proactive and timely communication to deliver targeted Margin%.
- Tap new customers and develop new products to increase sales.
- Work with the region/store teams to develop local Bakery & prepared food category insights through the analysis of the market, the shopper, the consumer & competitors.
- Ensure all category market conditions for upcoming season are assessed & optimized (supply, quality, pricing)
- Develop national category strategies (across product, price, placement & promotion) to drive differentiation & to deliver against financial objectives
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.