Title: Legal Manager
Salary : Upto AED 15K
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
- Degree holder in law, with min 6 years of experience in legal role preferably in group of companies. Should have experience in various type of Corporate and Commercial Contracts. Should have handled litigation.
- Responsible for all legal clearance for the Group and compliance of all local regulations.
- Representing the group in all legal matters and local or private disputes.
- Advice and assist with regards to establishment of partnerships, Acquisitions, joint ventures etc.
- Drafting joint venture, partnerships, and acquisition agreements, Conduct a legal due diligence for the above
- Advice on compliance issue with regards to local rules and regulations
- Support the management function by providing advice in relation to human resource/ Labor case issues.
- Advice the management on corporate governance processes.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.