Title: Design Architect
Salary: Market Standard
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Contribute and advance design vision through all project phases.
- Ability to collect design information and gather it in a form of research.
- Participate in the initial concepts ideas.
- Create unique ideas as architectural/urban solutions.
- Establish design brief align with client requirements.
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria.
- Develop the concept in terms of space planning and façade treatment.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree at an accredited institution.
- 2-5 years of UAE experience.
- Good knowledge in 3D programming: RHINO, 3DMAX, Sketch-Up, Adobe.
- Good communication skills, both visually and verbally to clearly articulate design strategy.
- Experience in residential, commercial and mixed use.
- Good presentation skills verbally and digitally
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.