Title: Sr. Design Architect
Salary: Market Standard
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Create strong concept design align with client requirement.
- Establish strategic design goals, design requirements, design policy and process for team.
- Participate in developing the unique story that will drive each project’s design.
- Pursue expression of the project’s concept in physical and digital study.
- Lead the preparation of presentation materials for all project phases.
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the company in the Design Forum to explore design challenges, solutions, and trends.
- Present projects at in-office critics and participate in reviews of others’ projects.
- Work within budget and time constraints.
- Manage the concept design process.
- Careful attention to design ongoing technology, sustainability, urban morphology.
- Strong experience in residential, commercial, hospitality, design competitions.
- Able to create a design report through researches and built projects from pioneered architects.
- Ability to understand design team environment in terms of sharing and communicating ideas.
- Arch, M.Arch or M.Arch variant from an accredited university program in architecture.
- 10+ years of progressive experience working with a variety of typologies.
- Proficienct of 3D visualization in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, Revit, RHINO and Grasshopper.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop multiple projects simultaneously.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.