Title: Chief Executive Officer
Industry Type: Oil and Gas sector with hands on exposure in FUEL trade amongst others (Mandatory)
Secondary exposure: Electronics/Electrical Solutions/Consumables (Not Mandatory)
Note: Prefer candidates who can join immediately. Total of around 20 years’ experience of which at least 5+ years of experience in a management role in the United Arab Emirates/ Middle East.
Job purpose: Responsible for creating a shared vision and common purpose for the Group while providing executive oversight of operations in an effort to strengthen the company position.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Create and develop new business opportunities, events and additional product mix for the business unit.
- Institutionalized robust process and system orientation.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Experience in management consulting and industrial trade.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Lead with outstanding vision and values
- Ability to influence, mentor and coach; ability to drive the team and business to achieve outstanding results.
- Strategic thinker to stimulate thought leadership for the benefit of the team.
- Disruptive orientation to introduce new fields.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.