Title: Director – Sales & Marketing (Developer) – Dubai
Salary : AED 45K++ Commissions/family benefits .
Outstation candidates who can fly-in for in-person interviews are also considered.
Note: Must have handled the same role with one of the leading developers in U.A.E.
Must be willing for Background/Employment Verification
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
We are looking for an experience and proven Sales and Marketing Director for one of the leading developer based in UAE.
• Achieve sales and marketing targets set by the company .
• Refine overall brand positioning, USP and create brand guidelines.
• Promote and enhance the brand and brand image.
• Prepare market research and competitor analysis with continual updates.
• Design relevant marketing and sales strategy.
• Create marketing and PR strategy for pre-launch and post launch era consistent with the overall business strategy.
• Define Target Markets.
• Promote and enhance the brand and brand image.
• Responsible for the design and presentation of all Sales environments and marketing material for all aspects of a mixed use community.
• Manage advertising schedules and create/implement design concepts.
• Production of marketing material, in line with legislative requirements.
• Liaison with customer service in order to enhance the reputation of the company, increase profitability and to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Market research and competitor analysis.
• Negotiate sales transactions and promote mortgage arrangements for all sales, ensuring that Independent Financial Advice is available.
• Make a demonstrable contribution towards the company’s program of continuous improvement.
• Ensure the sales team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organization of the department’s workload.
• Manage both sales and marketing team.
• Promote and act in accordance with company values, systems, policies and procedures.
• Report to the board when required.
• Recruit and train staff.
• Manage sales administration process – including cooperation with the legal department
• Manage sales collection process – including cooperation with the finance department.
• Report to the Executive Board when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies, marketing or relevant field an MBA will be preferred.
• Proven track record in similar role or at the level of Senior Sales & Marketing Manager not less than 7 + years in the region
• Good awareness of IT systems and CRM.
• Five or more years of experience in residential sales preferably in mixed use, phased and multi-unit projects.
• Experience of managing budgets/cost control, and planning, prioritizing and organizing work to meet targets.
• Self-confident, decisive, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
• Specialist knowledge of sales/marketing techniques, research and analysis.
• Ability to manage budgets and control costs, and gather, interpret and make best use of data to increase sales.
• Self –disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
• Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
• A motivational team-leader focused on managing, coaching and developing the Sales team to achieve their full potential.
• Ability to handle operations and management of a large volume sales center.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.