Title: Project Manager – Structural Steel Sector
Note: Immediate joiners preferred
Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience in structural steel industry and who can join immediately.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Must be capable of project planning, sequencing of project activities, quantity surveying, efficient management of resources, developing project schedules, coordinating with external agencies and with various internal Depts. in relation to Projects, monitoring the project progress and must take corrective action, maintaining the quality of work, managing and resolving the issues in relation to project execution, maintaining safe and healthy working environment and must liaise with the project stake holders and regulatory authorities.
- Complete planning for the project.
- Sequencing of project activities and creating an environment which is conducive to produce results.
- Developing of an efficient, honest, and motivated team of employees which works hard for achieving the objectives of the project.
- Working with QS to produce correct invoices to maintain cash flow for the project.
- Management of available resources in an efficient manner.
- Developing schedules for different stages of the project and management of time.
- Taking of required approvals timely both from Management and Client/Consultant.
- Coordinating various activities of the project such as design and engineering, procurement, and site activities etc.
- Carrying out the internal coordination with various departments in the organization of the project.
- Carrying out coordination with the external agencies involved in the project such as consultants, suppliers, transporters, contractors and other agencies connected with the project.
- Monitoring of the project progress for taking of corrective actions and for appraising the management about the progress.
- Maintenance of quality of work during project execution so as to reduce the rework in case if it cannot be avoided.
- Identification of roadblocks coming in the way of project execution well in time and finding their solutions for avoiding delays in the project execution.
- Managing and resolving of conflicts arising during the project execution.
- Management of uncertainties of the project.
- Managing risks by maintaining a safe and healthy working environment at the work site and formulating of a contingency plan to take care of the situation in case of an unlikely disaster event taking place during the project execution.
- Liaising with the project stake holders which include the regulatory authorities.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take yourapplication as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.