Title: IT MANAGER
Location : Dubai
Salary: To be finalized (Approx. AED 12,000) + Medical & Annual Airfare
Job Type: Full-time (Sunday to Thursday)
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
The IT Manager will be responsible to ensure the streamlined operation of all IT-related activities in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, set priorities, and direct the work of subordinate employees.
- Effectively communicate relevant IT-related information to management and peers.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Perform data backups operations.
- Provides guidance to the team in the solution of hardware/software related problems.
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual;
- Ensure proper security measures have been evaluated and implemented as indicated by company policy and/or best industry practices.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships required for hardware/software support.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases of IT equipment.
- Provide training and technical assistance to workforce.
- Manages network operations to include: troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Intimate knowledge of C#, SQL, Visual Studio
- Experience of working with NET, C#, SQL server, Visual Studio and website management (PHP/MySQL) within a commercial environment.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and technologies
- Computer configuration and setup
- Development in various programming languages ASP.NET (C#.NET), HTML, CSS
- Databases – MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL, DBASE
- PHP scripting language (object oriented programming)
- Active use of Microsoft Windows environment.
- Active use of Linux environment
- Installing, upgrade and maintenance hardware and software (Windows and Linux platform).
- LAN/WAN design, installation, configuring and maintaining.
- Very good communicative skills
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take yourapplication as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.