Job Title: Receptionist /CSR (Arabic)
Salary Upto AED 10K + Mandatory Benefits
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
To provide full clerical support to the company’s reception duties.
- Assisting in the efficient and effective running of the reception.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the reception.
- General administrative duties including email, word processing, excel and shredding.
- General typing and data entry as and when required.
- General clerical support .
- Telephone and reception duties.
- Utilising and inputting of data onto the Management Information System.
- Liaising with the Managers regarding appointments.
- To undertake appropriate professional development including adhering to the principle of performance management.
- To adhere to the ethos of the organisation:
- To promote the agreed vision and aims of the organisation.
- To set an example of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Attendance at appropriate staff meetings.
- Adhere to ‘customer first’ attitude.
- Any other duties as commensurate to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.