Salary: 7,000-10,000 + Commissions + Benefits
Benefits : Medical Insurance + Annual ticket from 2nd year onwards
Work Hours : Friday Off + Half day off during a weekday. 10:00am to 8:00PM.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Note: Due to business reasons, hiring manager prefers Arabic Speakers born after 1977 s (Syrians/Lebanese due to visa issues).
- Effectively qualify the customer to creating a firm understanding for their taste in dress design requirements.
- Discuss design options with the customer and offer knowledgeable advice to customers.
- Keeping track of customer prova/fitting dates and ensure prior notice and preparations with the production team are made.
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for payments, follow-ups and dress delivery.
- Coordination of all required accessories arrangements upon dress delivery.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Working on excel and outlook, and preparing necessary documentation and reports as needed
- Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Organized and responsible.
- Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
- Due to the nature of the business, the hiring manager prefer female Arabic speakers from Syria/Lebanon
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high-end fashion retail brand.
- Apparel and Fashion industry knowledge.
- Fluent in Arabic and Strong English.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have experience dealing with GCC nationals
- Need candidate to understand the walk in customers, and guide them with the right dresses, and right prices, and should possess strong selling skills
*Company management reserves the right to amend the stated job description at any time to align with the business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.