Lead Service Executive (Arabic) – Property Developer – AED 8K
Salary: AED 8K+ Benefits
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Project Operations, Organizing Floor Personnel, Sales & Marketing, Customer Relations, Personnel Training, Day-to-Day Operations, facility management.
- Meeting existing and prospective clients while extending necessary project brief.
- Liaising with Sales & Marketing department to ensure a timely follow up of leads generated.
- Developing relevant growth strategies supporting the revenue generation as well as the customer satisfaction bit.
- Closely monitoring the market and identifying new trends and customer needs.
- Responsible for periodically creating team reports using various ERP Tools such as MIS and SAP.
- Supervising various company events and managing company’s stand across all the Real Estate Events across the city.
- Ensuring the overall facility management focusing majorly on quality customer service and lead generation.
- Assuring all the customer grievances were addressed and handled by the respective team in an effective and efficient manner.
- Supervise product sales and actively assist in mapping marketing actives to acquire new businesses.
- Furbishing the incident reports along with weekly leads report.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.