Title: Spa Operations Manager
Salary: Upto AED 15K
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Keeping in view the ever-changing business scenario and your own career enhancement, multi-skill/multi-tasking is seen as imperative.
To establish, coordinate and administer financial planning for the control and success of ongoing operations. Direct the operation of policies, procedures, plans and programmes governing all operational and financial matters of the facility.
- Interpret Financial Reports and provide expertise on (projected) Revenue vs. Expenses.
- Project and maintain acceptable payroll commitments.
- Use financial plans for spotting trends, measuring productivity and monitoring progress.
- Control ongoing service and product margin analysis to ensure profitability.
- Implement opportunities for managing operational costs and boosting the bottom line.
- Develop procedures for accurate inventory control and monitoring.
- Implement full Spa product and service purchasing standards and ensure compliance.
- Administer staff and client scheduling for maximum revenue generation and profitability.
- Adhere to financial policies, bookkeeping, cash and payroll management.
- Analyzes salon business performance and ensure achieving targeted revenue. Identify sales and services opportunities that will enhance the output and sales.
- Develop Spa’s Marketing Strategy and ensure a consistent image is being portrayed.
- Be proactive in developing publicity opportunities.
- Develop and maintain gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
- Maintain and update all necessary internal and external signage.
- Create ongoing in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers.
- Guide business decisions by staying on top of Beauty Salon & Spa industry trends.
- Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
- Consistently develop and grow retail sales through training, tools and monitoring.
- Ensure the business is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
- Building client data base.
- Sending greetings to clients in the different occasions.
- Developing a client’s loyalty program.
- Sending promotion to clients via emails, SMS, etc.
- Conducting promotional campaigns through various media; e.g. social media & specialized magazines. Implement an e-mail marketing campaign. Expected to attend demonstrations, fundraisers or other events to keep the business involved in the community.
- Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with surveys, focus groups and comment cards.
- Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
- Guide staff to become caring, problem solvers, cooperative, accommodating and fair.
- Exhibit a professional attitude, diplomacy and an Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
- Maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base.
- Develop and maintain compensation guidelines for customer complaint handling.
Staffing & Human Resources
- Develop a Recruitment Kit for effective recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring.
- Develop Value Packed Proposals and maintain internal staff retention programs.
- Implement orientation programs for new staff and ongoing skills training to ensure service standards are being upheld.
- Develop and monitor Job Descriptions and Staff Goals Planning
- Create and maintain Staff Contracts, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Perform Staff Evaluation Reports with proposed action plans.
- Distributing the work to the salon teams, siting the roasters and managing the staff attendance and leaves.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate.
- Create a motivating environment of sincerity, warmth and fun for staff and guests.
- Implement Negative Staff behavior and Dismissal guidelines with follow-through.
- Maintain an up to date version of the Spa Procedure Manual and ensure compliance.
- Develop and maintain Spa literature, documentation and process handling requirements.
- Attend Management meetings and convey all relevant information throughout the business.
- Hold regular staff meetings to keep staff up to date on all aspects of the operation.
- Provide efficient training in all aspects of job task and coordinate staff workshop on new techniques and procedures.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Maintain professional relationships with suppliers and providers.
- Ensure stock and cash items are kept safely under lock and key.
- Minimize or eliminate losses through negligence with monitoring programs.
- Implement a clearly established opening and closing procedure.
- Managing inventory effectively; follow purchasing, importing and distribution standards; ensure compliance.
- Develop the retail sales and ensure sales growth by suggesting new items for clients.
- Supervising the retail activities, suggesting new products, purchasing, importing and distributing to the local market.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, product offering, pricing and promotions, including sales techniques.
- Responsible for overseeing health and safety compliance and licensing.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
#macgroup #besttoprecruitmentagencydubaiuaemacgroup #bestrecruitmentfirmdubaiuaemacgroup #besttoprecruitmentagenydubaiuaemacgroup #besttopuaerecruitersdubaimacgroup #besttophiringagencydubaiuaemacgroup #besttopheadhunterdubaiuaemacgroup #besttophedhuntinghiringagencydubaiuaetopmacgroup #macgroupjobsuaedubai #jobsinuaedubaimacgroup