Title : Web Designer/Developer
Reporting to: Head of Digital
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
• Strong working knowledge in Google Web Designer
• Good knowledge of ad serving platforms including Sizmek and DoubleClick
• Knowledge of standards-based web development and cross-platform compatibility• Strong working knowledge in Adobe Creative suits [InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver]
• Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients• Solid understanding of the relationship between HTML and search engine optimization (SEO)
• SEO and Social Media experience
• Server-side knowledge
• DNS/Domain Registrar/Email Server knowledge
• Expert diagnostics and debugging
• Preferable knowledge of Sitecore CMS Platform
• Mobile development and cross browser support experience a must
- 1-3 years working experience,preferable from agency
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, communications or business alternatively a completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, web design or business.
- Experience as a graphic designer is an advantage.
- Languages: English. Arabic is an advantage but not required
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.