Job Title: Software Engineer – SCM & Release Management with Devops
Salary – Upto AED 12K + Benefits
Experience: 3-5 years
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Hands-on experience working as a DevOps, SCM, Build & Release Engineer
- Experience with build systems – Maven, Ant, Gradle … etc.
- Experience with CI and deployment tools – Jenkins, Rundeck, CruiseControl, Chef, Puppet … etc.
- Experience deploying applications to application servers – JBoss, Weblogic, Tomcat … etc.
- Trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong scripting skills: Shell, Perl, Python
- Be passionate about automation
- High Linux proficiency
- Strong knowledge of Source Code Control Systems/Maintenance of source code repositories
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment practices
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Should be able to work independently and good communication skills are required.
- Exhibit effective inter-personal skills in working within and cross team.
1 Maven/ANT Intermediate Desired
2 Jenkins Advanced Required
3 Shell scripting Intermediate Required
4 Perl/Python Novice Desired
4 Linux Intermediate Required
5 Weblogic10.3.2 Intermediate Required
6 Jboss-4.x/5.x/6.x Intermediate Required
7 Apache Tomcat Intermediate Required
8 GitHub/SVN Advanced Required
9 Docker [Containerization] Intermediate Required
10 Chef/Puppet Novice Desired
11 Oracle-DB [Deployment] Novice Desired
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . We urge our majority of the Hiring Managers to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/Commutation time, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.