Position: Visual Merchandiser
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary AED 4-5K
Benefits: Mandatory U.A.E benefits
Sector: Retail Stores
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
We are in search of a Visual Merchandiser for one of our elite client.
A Visual Merchandiser is responsible for driving consistent execution of the brand s visual strategy to create a differentiated customer experience that drives sales, margin and turn.
The role will ensure implementation of company merchandise objectives through in-store visual merchandising, product placement, Game Plan execution, and teaching and coaching of all managers and leads on merchandising fundamentals.
Every Associate with this client is united by a common thread PASSION FOR THE SPORTS. Associates joining the team have an opportunity to be a part of a great unique company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Visual Merchandiser Duties:
- Promotes Visual Merchandising as a key contributor to sales, margin, and turn by maximizing the impact of Game Plans, brand standards, productivity of product flow, escalating space issues, and seasonal movement of product
- Evaluates and understands store KPI s to make commercial decisions and recommendations based on sound financial judgment
- Provide solutions to store-specific visual and merchandising challenges using Game Plan, brand standards, store s unique architecture, and sales performance
- Drive sales through the execution of visual merchandising direction to provide a consistent customer experience across all stores
- Effectively train staff at the region, district, and store level on execution of merchandising strategies
- Supports major plans set with the Corporate visual team to understand company merchandising strategies, adjacency relevance.
- Must have previous VM role experience in any relevant sector.
- Must be really creative and implement innovative concepts.
- Other responsibilities as business needs change
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.