Title: Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts (MNC)
Location: Jebel Ali , Dubai
Salary: Open but ideally looking for candidates who can join for AED 8K
Company transportation is provided starting from Bur Dubai
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts for a multi-national manufacturing sector firm in Dubai.
This role would provide the successful applicant with a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of one of the largest firm in its sector .You will be responsible for the automation of current process and controls and support the department developing financial models. Other duties will include monthly overhead reports, budgeting and forecasting and support to senior stakeholders. This will be a varied and fast paced job role which will require you to manage a busy workload and priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
This position would best suit someone who is a qualified CA/CMA/ICWAI/CA- Inter. You must be an advanced Excel user and Ideally you will have had exposure to applying these skills within a manufacturing environment although open to considering candidates who can demonstrate the appropriate experience if it is gained within a different industry.
We would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Proficient in Advanced Excel/Modelling
* Monthly management reporting
* Month end journal postings/balance sheet reconciliations
* Working with senior stakeholders
* Analysis of budgets and forecasts
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.