Title: Medical Auditor
Location : Abu Dhabi
Salary: Upto AED 8K
Preferred Languages: Arabic/English
Must-Haves: Medical background/ CPMA – CPC
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Good communication skills in English and Arabic, though Arabic not essential, but preferred.
• Basic understanding of medical insurance terminology
• Ability to work fast and accurate on computers
• Have 1-3 years of work experience in Insurance or healthcare management company
• 1-2 years of work experience in hospital/clinic or healthcare industry
• Can work well under pressure.
- Well-versed in Microsoft applications.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Proficient in basic calculations
- Good communications skills.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.