PR/Marketing Manager (Arabic/Retail)
Salary : Upto AED 12K+
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the brand identity; broaden awareness of its products.
- Develop and implement a company wide plan to increase sales.
- To develop and maintain a database of media contacts.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the brand to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, external audiences.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization and have the ability Work with the staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Develop print communications including the annual marketing report and marketing collateral materials and manage relationships with associated suppliers and clients.
- PR literary writing and media relations support;
- Communication and coordination with headquarters
- Work with the Website Manager to maximize the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new media
- 2 years’ experience in General Marketing & PR Experience.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge on social media, marketing, branding & PR.
- Bachelors in Marketing or related.
- Responsible in marketing & public relation activities for the company.
- Preferably with experience in graphic design and Photoshop and auto cad.
- Must be an Arabic Speakers
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.