Title: ARABIC TELESALES MANAGER
Salary: Upto AED 15K/Month + Performance based incentives + Free Lunch
Must have experience managing telesales team .
Note: Due to business reasons Hiring Manager will be giving higher preference to candidates who can speak Arabic. Female candidates may be given higher preference to neutralize gender imbalance but definitely consider male candidates .
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Purpose of the role:
The Telesales Manager is responsible for promoting company products to other corporate firms through a 4-6 member telesales team.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Create sales strategies to drive market opportunities and implement details of set campaigns to meet the sales targets
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients
- To ensure that the monthly sales targets are being met via execution of set marketing plans and strategies
- Monitor competitive set and industry trends for meal prep companies and identify new opportunities
- Track consumer and market insights by reviewing sales metrics, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution and consumer research and feedback to better the product and service
- Analyze sales data and product life cycle to determine new meal offerings, meal plans, products, services and reduce under-performing staffs
- Create sales presentations in various business settings to highlight products and to drive sales.
- To collaborate closely with a cross functional team including within the scope of assignment
- Contribute to the planning and creation of quarterly sales & promotions
- Manages the day to day operations of sales team including implementation and development of SOPs pertaining to customer journey from placement of order production to delivery
- Manages customer care including problem resolution with respect to ordering process, customer complaints, product quality and delivery timing
- Lead product development for new menu ideas and new products based on customer need and growth of brand.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in similar capacity with at least 3 years in the U.A.E
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge or training in public speaking and presentation techniques
- Time management skills
- A very good listener
- Remarkable team management, delegation, issue resolution, coaching skills and ability to motivate others
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB:Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.