Title: Sr. Operations Manager – Equipment Rentals
Salary : OMR 1200 – 1500/ Month
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
Responsible to oversee the unit’s entire business process that includes business planning, organizing resources and requirements, staffing, directing, coordinating and budgeting to ensure the given business goals are achieved with maximum efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for achieving the assigned goals as specified in the directives issued by the reporting authority, every year.
- Development of Equipment and Facilities Rental business in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Achieve the gross business targets assigned for your territories.
- Achievement of the Gross Profit Goals for every quarter and the year.
- Achievement of the Net Profit Goals for every quarter and the year.
- Establishing a strict control on expenses in line with the company budget and policies.
- Devise business strategies, develop pricing strategies, oversee price negotiations, verify quoted prices and revise the above parameters in tune with market conditions.
- Define individual sales and collection targets in line with overall business target and ensure achievement. Responsible for adequate staffing, employee appraisal, career planning, morale, motivation and productivity.
- Attend business meetings with niche clients along with the sales team members, participate in the long term high volume business closings and in continuous customer service.
- Ascertain the financial trustworthiness of clients. Make telephone calls, send letters and visit clients to collect overdue payments.
- Keep track of upcoming and ongoing projects and guide the sales and hire desk team.
- Collect reports and keep a track of all customer grievances and attend important client meetings as required.
- Negotiate, enter into, amend, terminate or settle contracts and agreements of all kinds with clients.
- Update professional and technical knowledge by continuous study, reviewing professional publication and establishing personal networks.
- Keep track of the socio-economic environment within the regions we operate as well as in the bordering regions and the world, to analyze the effect on our business and must develop flexible business strategies.
- Explore new regions with potential for widening business operations, study opportunities; present assumptions and recommend objectives.
- Build company image by developing and implementing effective marketing strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with ISO 9001 Standards.
- Perform regular administration and management activities of the company in co-ordination with the reporting authority.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB:Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.