Position : KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Mobile Phone Principal/Distributor)
Salary : Open – based on experience
Job Location : Dubai
Must have experience dealing with potential accounts – IR and Emerging retail chains.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
- Business development activities in adding new potential accounts in company Portfolio for IRand Emerging retail chains.
- Handling distributor profile/Dealer Management/Channel Management.
- Convincing skills for handling the sales and marketing.
- Expanding the Team Motivate them towards their monthly targets.
- Be able to handle daily targets and regular daily routine timely jobs. Monitoring the sales day/week/month wise.
- Contributing to team success by accomplishing related results and achieves the sales.
- Managing customer service and creates customer experience by conducting presentations and product demonstrations.
- Conducting Promotional activities for increasing the effective sales.
- Expansion of business in the market and open new accounts.
- Chain store management experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2 Years of UAE experience in similar role.
- Mobile Phone industry experience is a must.
- UAE Driver’s License.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB:Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.