Position: Lead Designer
Salary: Upto AED 18K
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
This Designer role will give you the opportunity to flex your creative muscles as you bring your own flare and fun to the brand. You will be responsible for developing and producing graphic marketing collateral – which includes everything from brochures, leaflets, menus and campaigns to exhibitions, emailers, digital banners, signage, packaging and presentations.
The ideal designer has at least 2 years of experience but graduates with an excellent folio may be considered, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, take a shot! It is essential that any candidate who applies is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Below you will find all the characteristics and capabilities of an ideal candidate. If you think you tick all the boxes, then this is a position you’ll likely thrive in.
- You’ll need to be able to conceptualize, plan and execute visual communication materials as well as co-ordinate with internally with other departments (Marketing / Tech / Digital) to meet their needs and vision.
- You must be able to interpret a creative brief and come up with creative solutions to tackle specific problems, turning it into a solution which exceeds expectations.
- It is imperative that you are able to align the brief and expectations with the new trends and technologies.
- You will be expected to participate in brainstorming and play a key role in coming up with concepts and ideas that stand out in the market.
- You will be trusted with acting as brand guardian for the company, making it your responsibility to ensure all guidelines are met and implemented.
- You must be able to perform digital imaging tasks which include photocomposition and re-touching, print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork – all using appropriate software and format.
- You will be expected to work on a wide variety of deliverables and tasks which can include:
- Press ads
- Digital Banners
- Social Media
- Events branding
- Interior Graphics.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• We look for people who are strong team players with excellent communication skills
- We need to see demonstrated graphic design skills in the form of a portfolio of either printed or electronic materials which showcases innovative concepts and creative design solutions.
• You must be a self-starter and be able to take initiative as well complete tasks quickly.
• You will need a great deal of creative development skills as well as the ability to take a “design brief” through all phases of creative and technical development to delivery.
- We are looking for a Bachelor’s degree or similar in Graphic Design
- 2+ years of experience.
- It is imperative that you have technical production skills and you can prove that you can effectively use the Adobe Creative Design Suite.
- You will need a proficient knowledge of modern and innovative best practices in social media design concepts and solutions.
- You must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- You must be Mac proficient.
A few other skills we need you to have include:
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong command of the English language and effective writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of major social media sites required and passion for social media content creation.
- The ability to problem solve.
- The ability to self-manage activities with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform some weekend work which may be required with advanced notice.
- Being able to accept constructive feedback.
- Reliable, consistent and punctual attendance.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.