Salary: AED 5K + 1000 Incentive + Lunch + Medical Insurance
Benefits : Medical + Flight tickets + Free Lunch
Customer Service Officer is responsible to present the company products with integrity to customers within the UAE.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Deal with fixed set of corporate customers.
Document and update all activity through our CRM.
• Managing, tracking and following up on issues and troubleshoot them.
• Submit daily and monthly report of all activities done.
• Serve as point of contact for customers and answer their service related queries in person and on the phone.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent typing skills.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.