Title: Cake Decorator
Salary: AED 4K+ Benefits
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Responsible for all aspects of creative cake decorating operations from initiating/receiving the order through meeting customer specified pick up time of cake order.
- Decorate cakes to customer specification for nature of design/theme applicable to standards and procedures.
- Decorates cakes and pastries with designs, using icing bag or handmade paper cone
- Attention to Detail: Cake decorators need to keep a close eye on what they are doing when creating decorations, to make sure the design is uniform. Intricate designs require keen eyes.
- Stamina: Cake decorators are often on their feet for long periods of time.
- Color Vision: Being able to see different colors and hues when mixing icings and creating designs is critical.
- Use specific tools, like airbrush guns, modeling tools and mixers.
- Assemble and prepare soft serve and cakes (or ready to decorate cakes may be used), including decorating with icing, gel, drawings, decorating kits, air brush, edible images and letterings.
- Ensure all cake products meet the company standards of quality and excellence.
- Prepare and decorate cake products according to customer specifications and all
- Properly and safely operate and maintain cake and soft serve equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of decorated cakes at all times, including backup cakes during holidays, promotions and other peak cake occasions.
- Keep display freezer full at all times to the proper level with a variety of cakes attractively displayed.
- Conducts sampling and actively sells products
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Stock and execute proper rotation of Product. Keep cake production area and equipment clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Support and adhere to Company Standards for Operations, Marketing/Communications and Brand Identity.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Management Team.
Must have prior experience as a cake decorator .
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.