Position: Call Center Supervisor
Salary : Upto AED7K
Start-Date : Immediate
Screening points : Excellent Communications skills ; MS Excel Skills ; Telesales Experience ; Prefer Russian Speakers
Background check: Mandatory
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for assisting customers and promoting the company’s products and managing the sales and customer service team.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Developing objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collecting and analyzing call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Create sales strategies to drive market opportunities and implement details of set campaigns to meet the sales targets
- To ensure that the monthly sales targets are being met.
- Monitor competitive set and industry trends for meal prep companies and identify new opportunities
- Contribute to the planning and creation of quarterly sales & promotions
- Manages the day to day operations of the sales team including implementation and development of SOPs.
- Coaching and motivate the sales team.
- Create and deliver sales training, development, and performance management.
- Advocate disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Monitor random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecast and analyze sales data.
- Submit regular reports of KPI’s to Management.
- A Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years of experience in similar capacity with at least 2 years in the U.A.E
- Excellent knowledge in English – (Russian/Arabic preferable)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Call center experience is a must.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.