Salary: AED 4.5K + AED 1K Incentives
Benefits : Medical + Flight tickets + Free Food/Refreshments
Work Hours : Regular Office Hours – 8 hrs + 1 Hr Break , 5 Days (+ One SatMonth.
Sales Coordinator is responsible to present the company products with integrity to customers within the UAE.
Note: Due to business reasons, hiring manager prefers Arabic speakers
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
Deal with fixed set of corporate customers.
Document and update all activity through our CRM.
• Managing, tracking and following up on issues and troubleshoot them.
• Submit daily and monthly report of all activities done.
• Serve as point of contact for customers and answer their service related queries in person and on the phone.
• Excellent communication skills in English (Written/Verbal)
• Excellent typing skills and email writing skills
- Positive attitude when working in a busy sales environment.
- Strong sales skills.
- Working positively in a multi-cultured environment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Organized and responsible.
- Passion for the bridal and fashion industry.
- A helpful and trustworthy individual who has the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Team worker who can use their own initiative and create effective working relationships.
- Able to liaise seamlessly with Emiratis on a regular basis.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Able to work extended hours over busy periods.
- Ability to manage and prioritize
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (Arabic)
- Adaptable to various competing demands
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.