Title: Production Manager
Salary: Open – Depends on skills/experience
Benefits: Bonus +Medical Insurance + Yearly ticket from 2nd year onwards
Note: Must be Arabic speakers with years of experience in high-end designer firms.
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
- Manage, direct and oversee the entire workshop (Tailors, Finishers, Embroiderers, Pattern Masters/Cutters) on time management
- Advise and suggest ideas to prevent technical issues
- To collaborate effectively and to continuously motivate the team
- To guide and prepare instructions for the team
- Attend and participate in meetings for models / Clients’ fittings
- Make patterns for collections
- Calculate fabric
- Manage and direct the work with the necessary info
- Follow up the production process
- Control and ensure the quality with respect to the delivery time
- Technical intervention in urgent cases
- To collaborate effectively with the team in the collection work, casting, fitting, alterations
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultured environment.
- Responsible and reliable
- 10 Years + work experience in a high-end designer firms
- Excellent technical knowledge and skill in fabrics.
- Knowledge in advanced western cuts and fitting.
- Must be Arabic
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.