Telesales Officer – Arabic
Location: JLT, Dubai
Reports to: Operations Manager
Salary: AED 6,500/Month + High commissions (upto 13K)
Additional Benefits: Free Lunch/Snacks + Medical Insurance + Annual Airfare for self
CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
The TeleSales Officer is responsible to acquire corporate clients and individual customers and handle the accounts of customers and provide them with efficient customer service.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provides help and advice to customers about products and services;
- Communicates courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Investigates and solves customers’ problems whilst working closely with the Head of Business Development.
- Responsible to keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Learns about organization’s products, promotions or services and keeps up to date with changes.
- Responsible for collecting money paid by clients and update the money collection schedule.
- Coordinate with the clients’ appointments.
- Ensure all plans are created accurately whilst working closely with other officers .
- MS office knowledge
- Sales Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.