Position: Executive Secretary
Location: Abu Dhabi
Note: For business reasons hiring manager prefers hindi speakers (must be willing to come on company visa.)
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Due to limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salary depends on candidate’s skills, experience and other attributes.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and self-motivated Executive Secretary for our client based in Abu Dhabi.
- We are seeking a motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization.
- This role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with leaders and the ability to earn trust are important.
- The Executive Secretary will act as a seamless extension of the supported Director(s) and will work closely with others throughout the organization.
- The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, goal-focused environment, while maintaining great flexibility, a sense of humor and composure.
- The most successful candidate will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects with minimal guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take sound action without having to know the total picture.
- The strength to ask for guidance and insight when necessary.
- Heavy scheduling and management of calendars
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
- Organize, execute and assist with team activities, including all-hands meetings and social events
- Management of team space, including moves and reconfiguration
- Track and help drive completion of key actions and follow-up on outstanding items (including meeting notes and actions items)
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide support to the organization
- 3+ years’ of experience assisting at the executive level
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
Preferred Qualifications :
- History of partnering with other staffs • Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- A strong aptitude for learning; is curious and asks effective questions • Ability to consistently exercise good judgment
- Have fun and help others do the same
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of this client so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change. Company management reserves the right to amend the stated job description at any time to align with the business requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role. CVs to Resume@macgroup.me
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB:Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than skills or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business requirements.*
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on skills/experience . Majority of the Hiring Managers use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.